Sunday, November 25, 2012

Where have I been?

WOW October 24th was the last time I posted! That's ridiculous!
Things have been a little crazy around here with me working and Matthew's studies and work, and the kids.... you know how it is right?
Little Miss is still a monkey, I'm sure she is 13 already!
The Lad is now 7 months old and has 2 1/2 teeth, and is almost crawling! Time flies!

Matthew has had a little bit of an issue with his health lately, so him and I are going to do a little bit of a diet change and hopefully that will help him (and me also cos I need to lose some weight to prevent me getting gestational diabetes again next time we have a baby). So I'm on the lookout for recipes that are healthy, like salads, smoothies, and limited meat meals that are easy to prepare and reasonably quick to make. Also snack ideas would be great too!
Pleeeeeeease help me! If you have any wonderful ideas or know of any great websites for recipes that I can check out it would be greatly appreciated! Please email me or comment!
Thanks everyone!

Christmas is coming! I promise i'll write some more blog posts soon!! :-)

1 comments:

Modern Day Mummying said...

Yes Jasmine! Where have you been?! I've been finding A LOT of gorgeous recipes through Taste.com.au and if you've been over on my blog lately you'll see that I've been tasting a few out! They even have a section for healthy meals and sections that cater of particular needs such as gluten free, diabetic friendly etc. Happy cooking :)

Sophie xo