Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The most exciting sandwiches EVER : A REVIEW

Before I start I just want to tell you, that I brought these myself, and I think that they are awesome, and I wanted to write a review on them, just to tell you all about them, because it's important to share great products!


So, I'm always looking for new lunch ideas for Little Miss. I need ideas that are exciting and that encourages her to eat a variety of different things. She would rather eat snack bars all day long, if I let her. Sandwiches are especially hard to get her to eat - shes just not interested in them, and I can't really blame her as they are kind of boring!
I've had my eye on some sandwich punches for a LOOOOOOONG time from the wonderful....
Finally my funds allowed, and there was a sale - BONUS!
These 2 babies joined my kitchen accessories a couple of weeks ago, and OH MY GOODNESS.... they are the best invention EVER!
Match & Munch and Critter Cutters
They are so cute, and so easy to use! I really love the little instruction leaflet inside - especially for the puzzle one - It tells you how you can make a giant puzzle! Perfect for someone like me, who just can't get her head around puzzles of any kind!

Check out today's lunch...


How cute are those sandwiches???
Guess what the first thing to disappear off the plate was? That's right... THE SANDWICHES! Shortly followed by the tiny apple shapes.

I know that Little Miss now loves to eat sandwiches because of these awesome punches. It's great that something boring can be turned into something awesome and exciting!

Here she is enjoying her Elephant sandwich...


The Lad even enjoys a fancy Puzzle Sandwich from time to time!


Little Miss requests "shape sandwiches" all the time now.
I'm so glad I got these - I have 2 very happy children who enjoy sandwiches, and I'm one happy mum knowing my kids won't be filling themselves up on Junk Food. I intend on buying the rest of the sandwich punches in the next few months.

Thanks Yum Yum Kids!

0 comments: