Last night I spent hours being a "Magic Elf" setting up our house, in preperation for our 1st of December North Pole Breakfast (we also met our Elf Enzo - I'll talk about him later).
Here's a few peeks of things in our house...
Excuse the double glazed window reflection)
Our Tree with the stockings underneath, and also our Christmas Books Advent
Our Christmas Books Advent
Glass Block Nativity
More Little Nativities
Our Chocolate Advent Calendar
Our table all set up with decorations, and a wonderful breakfast! We had donuts covered in 'snow', and English muffins with cream cheese, bacon, lettuce and tomato, and also hot chocolates with marshmellows - YUM YUM!
Little Miss received 2 letters - one from Enzo the Elf, and another from Santa..... also Enzo came with some new socks!
Closer look at that cheeky Elf.... Got the idea for the North Pole Street Light from here. I used coconut for snow because I couldn't find any fake snow.... until the day after I made the thing! Nevermind - the coconut smells delicious!
Even The Lad got 2 letters, and also a new bib and socks
Daddy reading the important letters...
Showing off my new socks and bib from Enzo.
Daddy read us all the story of The Elf on a Shelf, and we talked a little bit about his special job, and that we must not touch or else his magic will go away.
I declare this breakfast a success - let the Elf Fun begin!
But for now Mummy Elf is VERY tired and needs to go to sleep!
On another note.... How cute is my Little Man??
DELICIOUS!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



1 comments:
looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment