Monday, September 7, 2009

PROJECT: Bag

Today I felt a little crafty and felt like doing a new project - lately I've become very "projecty" and I'm loving the fact that I can create things! What I should have been doing today was starting the painting that my family is commissioning me to do for my Great Aunties birthday next month... but I did this instead....

Lets get a close up of that material because I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! (Just ignore that piece of cotton at the side)

Cool huh?

I might experiment with some other ideas to make it a wee bit stronger and longer lasting (thanks Matthew for the ideas on how I can do this)

I'm a little bit proud of my creation... and it only took an hour to make all up! (I think that's pretty fast considering i've never made anything like this before)

0 comments: