I took an old tin and turned it into this....
It's going to be the tin that I store all my sewing stuff in.... you didn't know I sew? I cant really but I like to give things a go! SURPRISE!I took another old tin and turned it into this...

This will be my button tin! I love button's and I was thinking about nan's one - when I was younger I would spend hours going through her button tin - and I want to start one so our Little Miss can look through them (or maybe i'll spend all day looking through them) so I'm on the lookout for buttons to add to my tin. :-)
I had a few small jars in my cupboards so I did this to them....
I've used the spotty one to store hairties for Little Miss (now we just have to wait for her to grow some more hair)
The last project of the day is.... I have so many little pieces of paper lying around in our study - I hate them but I dont want to throw them out because it's a waste - so I took some of these little pieces of paper and made them into these...
Little tiny notepads - now this will make me want to use all the little pieces of paper! They are the perfect size for writing little notes on - like all the movies that I want to see etc - they are so cute!
I love all these things! I love Ange for showing me the links and I love the links that were from those links that led me to all these wonderful things I can make - they are so easy! But now I think that's enough little projects for now because I really need to finish that painting for my Great Auntie - i'd like to have it finished by the time I start work... oh wait.... I NEED to have it finished by the time I start work!





0 comments:
Post a Comment