Matthew: "Jasmine, what do you want me to wear tonight"
Jasmine: "You can wear whatever you want"
Matthew: "So I can wear your pink hoodie"
Jasmine: "If you feel the need to"
Nothing else is said, and I continue to get Little Miss ready, and assume my husband is almost ready when he comes out of our room wearing my pink hoodie....
He says.... "It was a little hard to get zipped up, and I wondered how you manage to zip it up" That's right... he's saying that my boobs are too big! I then remind him that I can actually do it up quite easily but it is a little hard right now because those boobs are in fact full of milky goodness which gives food to our baby..... SHOT DOWN! The comments end right there!
He then says, "wait, take a photo now" (he's unzipped the hoodie) at this point I'm beginning to think that he actually quite likes this hoodie - after all, HE IS ASKING ME TO TAKE PHOTO'S OF HIM!
I say, "you actually suit pink - you should get a pink shirt or something"
The hoodie is then removed and nothing else is said on the matter - hahahahaha - I WIN!




4 comments:
Rofl-copter! Those poses are HILARIOUS!
P.S. Love that you regularly change up the background. You're groovy.
That hoodie would go lovely with my Ben's pink jeans funny!!!
LOL! So funny!!!!
Ha ha ha love it. Maybe i should dig out those photos from years ago where he is wearing a Kilt.
Post a Comment