As you all know I've been feeling rather "projecty" these days - the week before I started work my project buddy and I got together to tackle the big pile of tins and jars that we had collected from the op shops - waiting to turn them into something new and fantastic to store all of our craft stuff in.
The afternoon was spent cutting, and sticking scrapbooking paper onto the sides and lids of our tins and jars.... here are mine - FINALLY finished and organised - (I've been wanting to get into our study and tidy it all up a little bit and organise it a bit more because I hated all my craft stuff lying around everywhere)...
Looks good huh?? AND AND AND.....
I've organised the desk.... too (you should have seen the mountain of papers lying on it!)
This is what our desk looks like now... I LOVE IT! Just the essentials... the printer, and a basket of 3 jars which have coloured pencils, and pens, and also a few necessities like a pen, pencil, some glue and some paper, oh and also a picture of us, and my wooden friend :-) Perfect setup!
I love the organisation of the study now - I actually want to spend time in there - and I love looking through all my tins when I need something :-)




3 comments:
Did you modge podge the tins? It all looks very awesome.
Mandy, I did indeed modpodge the tins - I LOVE that stuff! I'm crazy about it! I modpodge everything now! Hahahahahaha :-)
IM
pressed.
Post a Comment