Monday, July 6, 2009

I love my husband.....

I love my husband.... I love him for all the things that he does for me, and for the way that he looks after our little family and provides for us. I especially love him for the funny little things that he does that make me laugh... and sometimes shake my head.

Tonight my lovely husband decided that he would have a little snack while watching CSI (CSI is one of his favourite programmes and we must absolutely watch it EVERY Monday).
Anyway, back to the snack.... Tonight's menu was carrots and hummis.... I could hear him crunching away while watching TV and I thought nothing else of it.... That is until just now..... I went to the kitchen to find a wee snack for myself and this is what I saw....



Yip.... these are the ends of the carrots that he ate... all lined up like little orange soldiers trying not to fall to their death.
This is a regular sight in our house when Matthew chooses to have carrots and hummis for a snack. Cracks me up!
Please Note - Those dishes on each side of the sink were actually done by my wonderful husband! Great huh?!

But... the ends of the carrots stay right there all in their little row until someone else picks them up. Who is that you ask? Hmmmmm..... I wonder! (Just as I was writing this HE CAME AND PICKED UP THE LITTLE ORANGE SOLDIERS!) That's even more wonderful!

0 comments: