Monday, July 13, 2009

Things I love about our Little Miss...

Our Little Miss is growing so fast and becoming a lot more sociable, and doing lots more things that make me love her even more. Here are some of the things that I love about her...

1. I love that she spends 90% of the day squealing
2. I love that sometimes she squeals so loud that she gives herself a fright
3. I love that she has found her feet and when she is lying down she will pull her socks off... and laugh and squeal about it
4. I love that she sometimes refuses to play with her own toys because she would rather play with 'big people's toys' such as Mummy's cellphone, Mummy's laptop, and the TV remote - she thinks she is very clever
5. I love that everytime Little Miss wakes up - either by herself or if she is woken, she always has a big smile on her face
6. I love that when she has finished filling her pants she smiles a huge smile right after it as if to say "Haha Mum!"
7. I love that when I'm reading a book and trying to feed Little Miss at the same time - she is more interested in my book than she is food
8. I love the way that she sits on Matthew's knee and they look at the junk mail together
9. I love it when she snuggles into me for cuddles right before she goes to bed
10. I love it when she smiles in her sleep
11. I love it when someone else is holding her and she looks around everywhere until she sees me, and then smiles when she finds me

But my most favourite thing in the whole wide world is when I'm feeding our Little Miss and I look down at her to see her looking up at me with those big wide brown eyes, and she gives me a big smile... It melts me EVERY time!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love this! Even makes me a wee bit baby hungry - for a minute... Give Little Miss a big snuggle for me!!

Angela said...

I love picturing 8! Well, they're all great, but 8's one I haven't seen first-hand - uber-cute!

Ana said...

She has brown eyes ALREADY?!

Jasmine said...

She's had brown eyes since the day she was born!