Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Summer Fun, and yummy treats

We are all in holiday mode at the moment.... enjoying the sun and relaxing as much as we can. I go back to work next week, so I'm making the most of my holiday.
Here are a few snaps of what we have been up to this week in our house...
A new skirt and shoes for Little Miss...


Little Miss had her first plane ride on Monday.... It went surprisingly well.
Sitting on the plane...

Having a ride in the luggage trolley...


and.... Our Little Miss now sleeps in her big girls bed.... she's doing so well.... our Little Girl is growing up so fast!

and yummy treats on a warm summer's day.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that all your dreams come true and you accomplish all your goals.... I've set a few... I just hope I can achieve them! :-)

0 comments: