Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jasmine gets a haircut....

So my hair was starting to look yucky and dry and very frizzy. I never wear it down unless its straightened as my curls just turn to frizz after 5 minutes. Due to the lovely hot Hamvilleton weather we are having right now, my hair was so hot and heavy and I was beginning to really hate it, so tonight I got it cut...

I went from this...


to this...


and I love it! It feels so much lighter! Matthew is not too sure yet.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Wow! Hotness!

A Life Less Complicated said...

ohhh very nice - it suits you perfectly!

PS - Auckland weather is worse! I have straight hair but you wouldn't know it with all the frizz that arrived when I moved from Hamilton to Auckland

Anonymous said...

LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!!!!

MUM :)

the lady in red said...

GORGEOUS!! <3

Corrie said...

love it!

I have the real frizzies so I use morroccan oil at the moment which seems to be taming it. really I need a personal stylist who comes to the house every 2nd or 3rd day and does my straightening for me!

corrie:)