skip to main | skip to sidebar

Splatters of Paint

LIFE IS LIKE A WHOLE LOT OF PAINT SPLATTERS - ALL PUT TOGETHER TO MAKE ONE GREAT PAINTING - JOIN US AS WE ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL OUR SPLATTERS TOGETHER TO CREATE A MASTERPIECE....


My photo
Jasmine
Hello! I'm Jasmine - I'm Mummy to a chatter box mini-me 5 year old daughter, a delicious 2 year old energetic boy, a 6 month old baby girl and wife to a hardworking wonderful husband. I'm on Maternity Leave at the moment and I'm loving every moment of being at home with my munchkins! I love to laugh, have lots of fun, do a bit of crafting, and spend time with my beautiful family.
View my complete profile

Follow Me on Pinterest

  • Blush Magnet
    WHAT DOES THE COW SAY?
  • NieNie Dialogues
    Kewpie
  • retromummy
    come join me at my new blog!
  • Striking Keys
    I'M BACK and Five FAQs at 5!
  • the golden adventures of...
    Two for Two
  • The Jungle Nook
  • ThriftyGifty
    NZ Bookshop Day
Show 5 Show All

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

All the things I want from felt......


CORAL GARDEN - ArtToGo Folder - Crayons and paper pad included -->

Coral Garden - Artto...

CORAL GARDEN - ArtToGo Folder - Crayons and paper pad included

mixit

$19.00





Crayon Roll - Pink R...

Crayon Roll - Pink Russian Dolls

cattaylor

$20.00





Felt Food *fruit Cak...

Felt food *fruit cake* no.01 ---kit---

littlecute1

$26.00





'black Swirl' Extra-...

'Black swirl' extra-large zip purse/Nappy wallet

mousehouse

$29.00





Felt Food *hamburger...

Felt food *hamburgers and chips*  no.05 ---PDF pattern---

littlecute1

$9.00





Hand Carved Stamp - ...

Hand Carved Stamp - Cupcake

sandrawaine

$8.00





Printable Diy Envelope

Printable DIY envelope

frankanddean

$9.00





Hand Carved Rubber S...

Hand Carved Rubber Stamp - Matryoshka Doll, Kiwiana

sandrawaine

$8.50





Printable Diy Envelope

Printable DIY envelope

frankanddean

$12.00





Stars In Yellow... F...

Stars in Yellow... FELT MEMORY MATCH GAME

alysandfelix

$18.00





5 X Vintage Gift Tags

5 x Vintage Gift Tags

tinker

$8.00





"seasoned Greetings"...

"Seasoned Greetings" Christmas card

idear

$5.50





C7 Repurposed Envelo...

C7 Repurposed Envelopes - Little Golden Book

cattaylor

$7.00





# New # Felt Food *i...

# NEW # Felt food *Ice Creams* no.13 ---PDF Pattern---

littlecute1

$9.00





I Spy Bag

i spy Bag

kraftyas

$12.00





Rimu "love" Stamp + ...

Rimu "LOVE" Stamp + Pack of 6 Blank Cards & Envelopes

hommage

$20.00





Limited Edition 'vin...

Limited edition 'vintage' puzzle blocks

frankanddean

$38.00



Posted by Jasmine at 10:18 PM
Labels: wants

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)




Kiwi Mummy Blogs
.
 


Free Blogger Templates by Leelou Blogs | Digi-Scrap Elements by Michelle Underwood | Server Hosting sponsored by Colocation America