


Little Miss absolutely adores the car, and pram to push her dolls around in, and I am so happy with the new bookcase in her room :-)
I love Trade Me!
LIFE IS LIKE A WHOLE LOT OF PAINT SPLATTERS - ALL PUT TOGETHER TO MAKE ONE GREAT PAINTING - JOIN US AS WE ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL OUR SPLATTERS TOGETHER TO CREATE A MASTERPIECE....
4 comments:
Jealous? Much.
That pram is so pretty!!
i love trade me too, after moving to taupo im finding it hard to get nice furniture or big items in the region ( for picking up). doesnt stop me hard out looking tho ;)
Amazing! I love your bookcase.
I have a quick question. You used to keep heaps of stuff (I'm remembering your crazy wardrobe), so how do you keep your home looking so tidy and stunningly simple? I don't think I'll ever be able to do it :( but gosh, you're good!
P.S. Really, really love the bookcase!!
Post a Comment