Monday, July 12, 2010

Icing, what icing??

I hate making icing - I hate the taste of it and I also really hate the texture of it on my teeth and in my mouth - weird I know....

I found this little gem...

It's so yummy, and soft, and easy to put on, and did I mention YUMMY!?

Look at it....

Are ya licking ya lips right now??

I want to eat the whole thing with a spoon! I did eat some!

The rest went here....


YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

If you move to America, you can get this stuff on sale for like $1. I love to stock up because I am not a huge fan of making my own icing.

Things are so HARD in New Zealand! :)

emerson-j said...

im terrible at making icing, its always to runny or lumpy so i will def try this!!

Ana said...

you're wierd :P

Miss Jai said...

Got a yummy hint for you.When you need a chocolate fix, take a spoonful of that icing and dip it into milo, the eat.Its goood