"Excuse me?, what did you say voice"? "REALLY"?
What did I do?
Monday morning at 9am I was at Warehouse Stationary to buy Manilla folders to sort my filing cabinet - I was so excited! I spent 4 and a half hours going through papers, throwing some out, and organising them into appropriate piles, then from the appropriate piles organinsing them into piles of who they belong to even! WOW! The finished project is BEAUTIFUL! Wanna see?? OK! Here goes.....

Beautiful huh? Everything is organised into folders, with folders inside those - one for each of us!I did not stop there, no I did not... I looked at the other 2 drawers in the desk, and decided to clean them out too!
In the top drawer I put every CD and disk that we would need for the computer, and in the middle drawer I put all our instruction booklets that we have for our many appliances, and Matthew's many tools (they were taking way too much room in the filing cabinet where they used to be)... LOOK LOOK LOOK...


Amazing huh?
Guess what? I did not stop there even! You see we have a small bookcase which our printer sits on - this has also become a home for junk so I thought i'd sort that out too... LOOK!

I'm so proud of it all!
Although... there is the issue of the bigger bookcase... which you will not see until that is all tidy - something that cant be done until Matthew builds some shelves.
But how good did I do??
Now for the rest of the house... AND the kitchen cupboards!




3 comments:
I enjoyed your talk on Sunday!
BRAVO!! Kudos to you lovely lady.
Oh my, I am so proud. SO proud.
Post a Comment