The conversation continues:
Jasmine - "Help you what",
Matthew - "I've got the van stuck in the mud on our front lawn and I need you to push it"
Jasmine - "me push the van", "do I look like I can push a van"
Matthew - "well it's either push or drive it while I push"
So I go down to the front yard and it's well and truly stuck... I try pushing, but clearly I am not the Hulk and am not strong enough, so Matthew makes me drive - (I don't have a clue how to drive a manual column change so I learnt something new) and he pushes... still it didn't move.
Jasmine - "the plumber up the road is home, would you like me to ask him for some help"
Matthew - "no, i'll be ok"
So Matthew gets a coal sack to try and drive the van over the top of it but that doesn't work - the sack just spins to the top of the tyre.
He then decides to jack it up... meanwhile our neighbour comes home and I say, "hey how are you?, Matthew has got the van stuck, he needs help, he's too proud to ask... you wanna help him"?
Our good neighbour goes into his house and gets some planks of wood to put under the tyres, Matthew starts the van and the neighbour pushes...
the van still doesn't move!The neighbour owns a 4WD and decides finally after lots of pushing and flying mud that he will tow the van out with his 4WD... (He then tells us this is the hardest work the 4WD has ever done before)

It moved!! Yay!
So 6:15pm comes around, and a lot of flying mud later, we're on our way to my mum's.... but look what's happened to our grass...
I tell Matthew he is banned from the grass!




0 comments:
Post a Comment