LIFE IS LIKE A WHOLE LOT OF PAINT SPLATTERS - ALL PUT TOGETHER TO MAKE ONE GREAT PAINTING - JOIN US AS WE ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL OUR SPLATTERS TOGETHER TO CREATE A MASTERPIECE....
Hello! I'm Jasmine - I'm Mummy to a chatter box mini-me 5 year old daughter, a delicious 2 year old energetic boy, a 6 month old baby girl and wife to a hardworking wonderful husband. I'm on Maternity Leave at the moment and I'm loving every moment of being at home with my munchkins!
I love to laugh, have lots of fun, do a bit of crafting, and spend time with my beautiful family.
These cans of goodness are 99c at New World right now until Friday... they are great for casserole bases. We use the pumpkin one to make this delicious recipe... its becoming one of our family favs - filling and quick and easy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment