1. It's been so hot here, I'm sweating in places I didn't know we're possible to sweat from.... Under my eyes! Are you for real?
2. I haven't been to the dentist for about 2 & 1/2 years... I've had a toothache for the last year at least... Yesterday I went to the dentist to get a filling..... Came out with the first part of a root canal instead... Have to go back in 3 weeks to finish it of.... Have I learned my lesson? YIP! Don't put it off people!
3. My babies are growing up way to fast! In 5 weeks time we will have a schoolgirl!
4. Little Miss Muffet officially takes up all the room in the bassinet now from end to end.
5. Little Miss Muffet should be sleeping in the cot now but for some reason I'm not ready to let her go yet.
6. We went to the after hours doctor twice on Monday with The Lad.... We are thinking he now has asthma :-(.
7. I've had two children with asthma this week.... Which means two hypo children from ventolin and steroids, and then grumpy children as the medication wears off.
8. We have 32 cents left in our bank account until Matthew gets paid.
9. I need to do groceries... Not sure how that's meant to happen!
10. I love the fact that since I've not been working the biggest decisions I've had to make in my life are whether or not to get dressed or stay in pjs all day.
11. Because of the decisions in #10 sometimes I worry that someone will come to the door and see my Afro!
12. We went cold turkey on the night time pull ups for Little Miss last week... She's only had one accident... Feeling so proud! Cos you know, having 2 kids in nappies full time and 1 in pull ups at night gets VERY expensive!
13. I love my life right now... I'm enjoying every part of being home and feeling so grateful and blessed that I can be with my babies right now.
The End.
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment