Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Catch Up...

Ok I know.... It's been forever since I posted last! Oopsie, Time seems to have gotten away from me! A lot has happened in the last couple of months!
Sorry about all the pics but here's what's been happening......

We celebrated Matthew's Graduation in March. So proud of him!


We celebrated with a BBQ, and yummy cake and cupcakes (as well as other deliciousness)



We celebrated Little Miss' 4th birthday! Don't even mention school next year because I am FREAKIN out! We had a fairy party.





We also celebrated The Lad's 1st birthday in April (I KNOW - where has the time gone)



Matthew and I also celebrated our 29th Birthdays in May



YUM YUM!

and in other news....
Matthew now has a work from home job with the security company he was working for while studying - he is the Patrol Supervisor, so he gets to be at home working during the day and home at night - It's so great having him here with us, and I know it's definitely made a difference with the kids as well.

I've just reduced my hours at work, as I make preparations to be the stay at home mum I've always wanted to be.... the money has been cut, the budget tweaked, the frugal and bargain shopper is emerging from within me (any tips, recipes etc would be greatly appreciated) , and in 4 months time, I'll be at home with my 3 kids.... yip that's right! baby number 3 will make their entrance in October.


I'm really looking forward to being at home - especially since Little Miss will be off to school next year - I think it's important to be there for her before and after school. I'm looking at doing home based child care next year, but we'll see what I can make happen.

So that's a little update of what's happening in our house at the moment. I promise I'll try to blog more! :-)

0 comments: