Monday, August 6, 2012

Ummmm....


So today I went to pick Little Miss up from Preschool... the lovely student teacher said "so I hear you're having another baby" I just about fell over and died!
I must have looked horrified because she said, "Little Miss said you were having a baby".

Sorry to disappoint you all, but I'm actually NOT having another baby.

Anyway,
I said, "I am not actually having another baby because the baby I have just had is only 3 months old"
Poor girl, she looked like she wanted to fall into a hole and not come out!
She then realised that I have been on maternity leave.
I said, "Yes, Little Miss lately has been telling me that we need to have another baby. We will but lets give The Lad a chance to have a birthday first. Maybe next year". :-)
Bless her heart, she then said to me... "you'll have to get a people mover"
"I already have one of those, might as well fill it" I said.
The look on her face was priceless! She's decided she only wants 3 kids so that she doesn't have to get anything bigger than a car.

Bless kids for making up stuff huh???

0 comments: