Saturday, July 28, 2012

I went Op Shopping....



1. A Christmas Story.... I am starting a collection so I can make a christmas story advent this year - 50c
2. A little yellow case - I have plans for this but that's another post - 50c
3. A warm jersey for The Lad - $10 - my most expensive op shop purchase but I fell in love with it and wasn't prepared to leave it behind!
4. A carry cot for Little Miss to put her dolls in - $2
5. A wooden rattle for the lad - $2
6. A little peg board with pegs - $1
7. 3 floor puzzles - $3
8. A Wiggles book - free (buy one book, get one free)
9. Spot Matching/Bingo game - $2
10. A little cup and saucer to add to Little Miss collection - $1.50
11. Monkey Magic Puzzle - brand new still in its original packaging - $2

Total: $24.50 - not bad!







1 comments:

Stella said...

Ooh, I have a christmas book collection too! I like that idea of a book advent, how sweet!