I've wanted one of these FOREVER but they've always been way too expensive.... but I found this one on Trade Me - and I LOVE it!
We enjoyed nice sunny weather down at the lake, and some nosey hungry ducks came by to see what we were having for lunch
Little Miss enjoyed riding her bike along the lake... with Daddy and Nanny close by to make sure she didn't ride into the water!
Along the lake a little bit we found a train, so we stopped and had a play on it...
![]() |
| It was a little bit of a squeeze to get in the train with this 26 week pregnant belly! |
![]() |
| Family Photo - while trying to explain to Nanny how to work the camera |
![]() |
| Little Miss and Nanny |
![]() |
| There goes that belly again! |
Daddy and Little Miss poking their heads up over the top of the train.
What an awesome day!
Our picnic basket will be getting a lot of use from now on!














0 comments:
Post a Comment