Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas at our house....

Christmas is coming!
Here are some pics of things around our house....


 Table Centerpiece


Tiny cute nativity


Our Advent Calendar


another tiny cute nativity


Christmas Bears


Christmas Tree - oops I chopped off the star on the top


Lounge 1 window nativity scene


Christmas Train


Lounge 2 window nativity scene


Lounge 2  window nativity scene

I'm so excited about Christmas!! Not long to go now!

9 comments:

Vic said...

Love your Christmas tree - very pretty! That little Christmas train is adorable too, I think I need one of those!

Thanks for joining in & I hope to see you again when MPAY resumes in the new year; Merry Christmas!

Jackie said...

Very sweet train. You have lots of Christmas loveliness in your home.

Lib said...

The little nativity set is so cute. Now I have to rush and get mine out!

Madeline said...

Love your advent calendar! Such cute little boxes. It is certainly looking festive at your place.

Anonymous said...

haha When I saw your name on the list of links for MPAY I was very confused! My name is Jasmine too and couldn't remember posting a link yet! haha

I love your Christmassy house! I hope it's a good one! :)

Cherie said...

All gorgeous ... looks like it's going to be a great time at your house :~)

H said...

I love hearing people being excited about Christmas. Too many Grinch's around.Merry Christmas!

bubby69 said...

No doubt the Christmas spirit is present in your home thats awesome. Merry Chritmas xx

Wombat's Picnic said...

That window nativity scene is brilliant! I think I need to find one of those:) Cyndy