LIFE IS LIKE A WHOLE LOT OF PAINT SPLATTERS - ALL PUT TOGETHER TO MAKE ONE GREAT PAINTING - JOIN US AS WE ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL OUR SPLATTERS TOGETHER TO CREATE A MASTERPIECE....
Hello! I'm Jasmine - I'm Mummy to a chatter box mini-me 5 year old daughter, a delicious 2 year old energetic boy, a 6 month old baby girl and wife to a hardworking wonderful husband. I'm on Maternity Leave at the moment and I'm loving every moment of being at home with my munchkins!
I love to laugh, have lots of fun, do a bit of crafting, and spend time with my beautiful family.
Tonight Mummy ate her stir fry with chopsticks - I wanted to have a go too..... It was very tricky but I did very well. I was saying.... "come on chicken" (even though it was beef) and growling at the chopsticks when they didn't work properly!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good girl!! I really need to learn how to use chopsticks! x
1 comments:
Good girl!! I really need to learn how to use chopsticks! x
Post a Comment