Friday, April 29, 2011

New House...

So recently our family moved to a bigger house. This house is amazing and I am so in love with it, and plan on staying here for as long as we can! (we're still renting just so you know). I wish this house was mine though. Anyway for all you peop's back down yonder in the South Island that miss us so very dearly here are some pic's for you to google at - and be jealous HAHA Just Kidding! ...

Outside...



Garage... It's a double, just incase you were wondering :-P






Entrance...





Hallway... (we've never had a hallway before so forgive me if I seem a little excited) - it leads down a few steps to our laundry and garage.



Nan's Lounge...





Our Lounge...





Kitchen/Dining... (excuse the husband in the photo)



Little Miss Bedroom...

Nan's Bedroom...



Our Bedroom... We've got an ensuite and walk in wardrobe - which I am so totally in love with - I think I love the fact that I can see ALL of my shoes and clothes at the same time, lined up just waiting for me to choose them





Main Bathroom & Toilet...



Laundry...




There you go :-)


We also have a 4th Bedroom but it's not photo worthy... yet.