Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sneak Preview...


So I know some of you are dying to see what our new place is like.... (we're renting now just incase you didn't know)
We havent quite finished unpacking and tidying up yet, so as soon as that is done i'll post proper photos but until then here is a wee sneak preview at some of the things that I love - actually its just pictures of our stuff that I love - but that should keep you all going until we're finished!
Wont be long now I promise! :-)
P.S - we're loving it up here so far!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I want a laundry thingee. Now we're even for the cups, surely. WAAAANT.

Did you Flicker in the end?

Mandy said...

Yay! I was so happy to see you posted :o)

Jasmine said...

Ange... I'm still lookin out for the cups! Hahaha did you see I have the laundry thing, a utensil thing, a soak bucket and I also have a peg bucket outside - I'm considering getting the bread one too but i think it's a little too big!
I didn't end up going with flickr - I checked it out but then I found one I like better thats easy to use called photoscape. Thats how I finally got it all together and it turned out just how I pictured in my head :-)