Friday, May 14, 2010

Long awaited photos....

So... for all my family and friends who have been waiting for ages to see photos of our house... here are some inside ones... outside isn't that exciting (except for the vege garden and strawberries)

So first of all..... Little Miss' Bedroom...
See that wonderful drawing of our Little Miss?? It was done by a wonderful friend - Ange from Striking Keys - I love it so much!

Our Bedroom....

Lounge...


Kitchen/Dining...


For those of you who met the kitchen(ette) at our old house will understand why this is my new favourite place in the house!

and finally Laundry/Bathroom...

.

We also have a 3rd bedroom - but it's under construction at the moment.

We also have a garage just off our kitchen which is being used for tools and storage.

So there you go everyone! Sorry I took so long - I just needed to make sure it was tidy before taking photos hahahahaha :-P

3 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, it's gorgeous! And what you've done with it too!

Also, 1 - I can't believe you framed that. 2 - I can't believe you mentioned it.

Jasmine said...

Thanks Ange! Do you like my bookcase?? Matthew let me buy it - I LOVE IT!
and.... I told you I would frame it because I love it so much! and.... of course I would mention it because it means more readers for you!
Love ya!

"Gamma" said...

Nice!!! looks really homely...and tidy!! ( of course I would remember otherwise)...LOL