Saturday, October 24, 2009

Moustachey Fun.....

Last night we went to a friend's housewarming - the theme was famous couples - we went as Sonny and Cher - Matthew loved the fact that he could wear a fake moustache... He loved it a little too much I think...


This is us as Sonny and Cher...

We had a great night but this was not enough.... when we came home the moustache stayed on.... along with many hats... and I made many comparisons....


















































He loved the moustache so much he even wore it to bed!
But the fun did not stop there oh no it did not.... this morning the Moustache was out again.... only this time it switched users...

Twice!













Fun times!

1 comments:

Ana said...

When I saw the one with him wearing the policeman-ish type hat (pic #2 with hat #2) I thought - it's the fat controller! :P