I hate gladwrap! I cant stand it! I hate the feel of it and I especially hate the sound of it when its being stretched or ripped. It used to make me gag and want to throw up everytime I touched it.
But today I decided I hate gladwrap even more than I already did! Wanna know why?
Well, I was feeling in the mood to bake, and I've been wanting to make Cinnamon Rolls for a little while, so this is what I made....
I made the dough in our breadmaker, and rolled it out into a perfect square, sprinkled the cinnamon mixture on top and rolled it all up, and cut them into the rolls, and put them in my dish ready for baking.
I then covered the dish so that the rolls could rise a little bit before I put them in the oven - I sat them by the fire where it was warm. Meanwhile, my old friend who I grew up with came over to visit and I was very engrossed in a conversation we were having about her fertility issues, when the oven finished heating up ready for the rolls to go in. Still having a conversation with my friend, I picked up the cinnamon rolls and put them into the oven and continued talking.
Half an hour later they were ready, I took them out of the oven, smelling their wonderful goodness and got so excited about eating them, when I noticed there was something weird on my oven mitt... on closer inspection I looked at my dish and what did I see? GLADWRAP! I had put the cinnamon rolls in the oven, with the gladwrap still covering the dish! The Gladwrap was melted all over the cinnamon rolls..... WHO DOES THAT?!
So gutted.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Oh no. And i bet the rolls would have tasted really good as well.
Post a Comment